Looking for a Change?
Sales Consultant - Orbost/Marlo
Are you an energetic real estate professional looking for something different? Do you want to work as a valued member of a great team, use the latest in equipment and technology, enjoy flexible working hours with work/life balance and be rewarded with an above industry average remuneration package? If so, please read on.
Coast to Country Real Estate was founded with the philosophy of ‘independence, honesty and integrity in real estate’. As a new and independent agency, we do real estate a little differently. There are no whiteboards, prospecting targets, sales targets, set office hours or company listings and we don’t do lengthy meetings or property caravans. This leaves us free to focus on enjoying our work, getting out and meeting people, establishing good working relationships and meeting the needs and expectations of our Vendors, Landlords, Buyers and Tenants.
The business is growing and we are now looking to expand our team in the East Gippsland region of Victoria. To achieve this, we have an exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Agent/Sales Consultant to join the team. This role will be based in the beautiful Orbost/Marlo area. With great fishing and boating, unspoilt beaches and waterways and the Victorian High Country to explore, this area has it all. The property market continues to rise, with the area a popular destination for residents of Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula making a "sea/tree change".
To be considered for this role you will require the following:
- The necessary formal qualifications to work as a Licensed Real Estate Agent or a Agent's Representative in Victoria (this is a pre-requisite for this role)
- Currently residing in or close to (or a willingness to relocate to) the East Gippsland (Orbost/Marlo) region of Victoria
- A passion for real estate and be a natural networker
- Prior experience working in the real estate sector
- A willingness and desire to actively prospect for listings
- A history of focusing on client needs and achieving successful outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- An ability to adapt to new technology
- Excellent time management skills
This flexible and largely autonomous role is expected to commence early April 2022. For more information on this exiting role please call our Director, Richard Ivey on 0401 113 310. To apply, please submit both a cover letter and up-to-date resume to email@example.com Applications close 31/3/2022 although phone interviews may commence earlier.
All enquiries or applications will be treated in strict confidence.